Preparing our recipes at home is quick and easy, all you need is a large saucepan, a colander and water, a great playlist can help!
1. Boil approx two litres of plain water in a large saucepan. Make sure there is enough room so the ravioli can move around.
2. Carefully place the frozen ravioli in the boiling water, straight from the freezer!
3. Now is a good time to thaw the sauce, the microwave is the easiest option but you can also use a pot in low heat.
4. Poach the ravioli for 6 minutes, gently stirring to prevent sticking.
5. Remove the ravioli carefully and drain in a colander.
6. Plate with the sauce and garnish it with love!